E-Commerce Project Executive
Country : Turkey
Region : İstanbul Avrupa
Town : İstanbul
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Our 34 international brands include L'Oréal Paris, Kiehl's, Vichy,
Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren,
Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme,
NYX PMU, L'Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our
local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L'Oréal has devoted itself solely to
one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1stbeauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the
world with respect for their diversity.
We want to bring beauty to all people.
Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers
around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite
diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on
our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on
our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of
beauty. Join our Active Cosmetic
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Optimize sales performance through data analysis and online
products placement management while optimizing customer experience.
- Drive sales, conversion, traffic, site optimization and
manage web KPI (category conversion, Average Order Value, L'Oréal Buyer #,
- Drive business results by leveraging partners' data pack
reports through Power BI implementation.
- Customize web analytics reports to maximize sales performance
- Merchandise website products based on current and forecasted
sales objectives, key seasons, and website selling data
- Compose 3rd party and CRM campaigns (Realising the targets of
CRM campaigns in customers)
- Realize online competitive intelligence to maintain the
brand's competitive advantage
- Implementation of new technologies & trends (also
- Track digital investments within the flow, e-jbp process
- Work closely with marketing teams to define the online
marketing process of the launches and projects.
- Minimum 3 years of experiences in e-commerce
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Advanced level of MS Office Applications
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Ambitious, confident and able to take initiativeWHAT COULD L'ORÉAL OFFER YOU
- The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams if
you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping others shine along
- Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the
business, and the most passionate people
- A diverse environment
- Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
- World class training and development#WEARELOREAL
Take a closer
look at our world here!