Group Product Manager - Make up
Country : Turkey
Region : İstanbul Avrupa
Town : İstanbul
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Our 34 international brands include L'Oréal Paris, Kiehl's, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, L'Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L'Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1stbeauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty. Join our Consumer Products Division!
We are looking for a Group Product Manager for Make Up team under our largest division Consumer Products to define the strategic orientations and the long term marketing plan for the category, monitor the portfolio (new launches, pillar products' renewal and animation of core catalogue), own and effectively drive the brand's strategy. GPM will report to the Marketing Director/ Make Up and will develop and manage a strong and talented team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage budget and sales forecast and also manage
the collection and analysis of consumer and market insights for the category.
- Decide & Implement
new launches and marketing mix strategies (360/Digital/Retail) and create
the right angle of attack locally to build integrated, engaging consumer
brand experiences, with the ultimate "beauty
tech" vision of the company.
- Create & Monitor
the local adaptation of communication materials (imagery, digital, point
- Define and steer the country strategy for the brand/category consistent with the
international brand positioning and the country's priorities to contribute
to continued growth; and and be pioneer for the digital & ecommerce
transformation of the company.
- Mobilize and collaborate with other departments (digital, sales,
logistics, education, etc.), partner
agencies, and international zone teams
to build broader business strategy
- Make recommendations to management & lead the shift on the category based on
one's expertise of the consumer, market and competitors.
- Min 7 years
of experience in marketing,
brand development and execution experience in FMCG
- Digital savy & creative & team player
- Growth mindset and results driven
- Innovative, ambitious, and able to take
- Having a market and consumer insight in beauty
industry is a plus
WHAT COULD L'ORÉAL OFFER YOU
- The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams if you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping others shine along the way
- Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the business, and the most passionate people
- A diverse environment
- Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
- World class training and development#WEARELOREAL
Take a closer look at our world here!