Junior Supply Planner / Supply Planner
Country : Turkey
Region : İstanbul Avrupa
Town : İstanbul
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Our 34 international brands include L'Oréal Paris, Kiehl's, Vichy, Giorgio
Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren,
Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay,
Lancôme, NYX PMU, L'Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave,
our local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L'Oréal has devoted itself solely to one
business: beauty. We strive to be the 1stbeauty-tech company
all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to
women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We
want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years
is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the
cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our
quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our
business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty.
Become a part of our Luxe Products Division!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Define methods and parameters of procurement,
update logistic specifications and close follow-up of direct and indirect
channel sales team.
- Cooperate with Logistics, Customer Care,
Demand Planning and indirect channel teams and develop strong
relationships with suppliers, and formalize working processes with them (key
indicators, service level agreement).
- Have a key role to discuss and ensure
availability with factories concerning new components for launches, be
alert on any issues, develop medium term strategy with suppliers and send
monthly schedule requirements for rolling 12 months to factories.
- Define stock parametrization for company and
improve stock level while securing service given to clients and Create
logistic pre-specification for new references.
- 0-2 years of experience in supply chain
- Advanced level of MS Office Applications
- Strong analytical problem solving and
- Good communication and presentation ability
- Excellent communication skills in English
WHAT COULD L'ORÉAL OFFER YOU
- The ultimate place to win and achieve your
career dreams if you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping
others shine along the way
- Work with some of the biggest brands and
experts in the business, and the most passionate people
- A diverse environment
- Opportunity to be at the center of digital
- World class training and development
Take a closer look at our world here!