Manager Merchandising Footwear
Country : Turkey
Region : İstanbul Avrupa
Town : İstanbul
Category : Merchandising
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Execute the Footwear Merchandising function. Responsible for the oversight, execution, and communication of financial plans and strategies at the division level through partnership with the Divisional Planning and Allocation Manager. Carry out the sales, gross margin, inventory management, SKU lifecycle management, assure accuracy and execution of markdown timing, receipt management, Open to Buy and SKU forecasting, reporting, and analysis, and be responsible for the training and development of the planning team.
- Responsible for a sample selection of Footwear category
- Make the correct pricing according to analyze the costs
- Make the allocation according to the products
- Drive revenue growth allocated efficiently based on sales trends; improve inventory turnover
- Keep up with competitors' products and prices
- Manage levels and distribution of stock
- Set stock promotions/price reductions as appropriate
- Promote bestselling items in order to maximize profits
- Create and implement scalable planning tools and processes including category/assortment planning, open-to-buy, re-orders, and clearance/markdowns
- Developing a Conceptual Assortment Plan (CAP) on the base of the Merchandising Plan (MPL) and Market feedback templates.
- Creating a detailed product- and marketing briefings for each season, esp. the design brief.
- Prepare the reports of cost, stock and sales analyzes
- Should comply with flexible working hours
- University degree
- 3-4 years of experience in the fashion industry
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Service-oriented and open personality.
- Ability and willingness to work with a diverse workforce, intercultural understanding.
- Ability to work well under pressure, to handle a variety of tasks at the same time and within a dynamic organisation.
- Proven MS Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.