Marketing Specialist (Senior)
Country : Turkey
Region : İstanbul Avrupa
Town : İSTANBUL
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
FOREO is a wildly innovative brand of 3000+ young revolutionaries who opt for bold instead of boring every time. Our Swedish beauty-tech co. is present in 77 countries and is forever hungry for something new-whether it's a groundbreaking high-tech beauty product or an unorthodox way to work smarter.
At FOREO (Senior) Marketing Specialist is responsible for the company's marketing communications activities with the goal of establishing and improving its competitive positioning in the market to support sales lead generation.
- Prepare marketing plans, concept and execute planned activities in maximum efficacy and quality to result in increased demand and higher brand rank position
- Be across the overall marketing plan and coordinate with wider sales, marketing and
- PR teams for maximum effect on the given market/countries
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities
- Keep track of FOREO positioning for all given accounts and making sure FOREO is
- presented in the best possible way (by implementing planograms, proposing new and relevant POSM)
- Protect the reputation of the products by making sure the audience sees a positive impact
- Participate in strategies and roadmaps creation for product launch campaigns, sales promotion campaigns and key event campaigns
- Contributes for developing campaign ideas and builds strong execution plans with internal marketing, sales, creative, digital, media and external retail teams
- Lead the integrated campaigns brief process, briefing to internal creative teams and external agencies.
- Communicate with all relevant organizational units on a daily basis
- Closely monitors and analyzes market share trends and competitive activities.
- Own the management of the social media content calendar, ensuring that all content is in line with the local communication calendar, and supporting the brand positioning and campaigns.
- Analyze campaign results to assess budget spent to improve in the next activation
- Tracks marketing strategy results closely and creates detailed reports with data analysis and other feedback
- Proactive collaboration with the trade marketing team
- Proactively reporting on outcomes and goal achievements
- Adjusts marketing plans as needed in response to data tracking efforts
- All other activities according to Supervisor request in behalf of job position requirements
- Minimum bachelor's degree in Marketing, Economics, Business, or a related discipline
- 4-5 years of working experience in the same or similar job key activities and responsibilities,
- Excellent organizational and communication skills,
- Excellent knowledge of marketing, PR and social media activities,
- Excellent in English in writing and speaking,
- Excellent professional and soft skills
- Having Marketing MBA and previous experience in digital marketing and social media is advantageous