Social Media & Community Specialist
Country : Turkey
Region : İstanbul Avrupa
Town : İstanbul
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Our 34 international brands include L'Oréal Paris, Kiehl's, Vichy,
Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren,
Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme,
NYX PMU, L'Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our
local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L'Oréal has devoted itself solely to
one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1stbeauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the
world with respect for their diversity.
We want to bring beauty to all people.
Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers
around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite
diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on
our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on
our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of
beauty. Join our Consumer Products
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will support to plan, develop and design social
interactions across the brand's digital channels to increase brand exposure and
strengthen brand image,
- In accordance with the brand's image, you will decide the
best platforms for social media presence and support to implement Social Media
Optimization and Social Media Marketing campaigns, and participate in the
development of real-time marketing content,
- You need to keep up to date on social media trends and best
practices educating internal and external stakeholders,
- You will work on the Social and Community component of
digital marketing campaigns, and analyze and report on social community
trending (pre and post) promotional launches to key internal stakeholders to
ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
- You will lead all communication processes with influencers
& agencies to support brand's campaigns and always on plans. Also will
increase brand share on micro influencers by working closely with CDO teams and
- You will develop contents on digital& offline to increase
brand's digital presence and e-PR worth of value: partnership with customers,
management of content productions, leading brand events, lead of PR box
processes with external agencies,
- You will use many tools including Google's and internal:
closely tracking, reporting and taking specific actions.
- You will work closely with all sales teams, e-com and digital
planning teams to keep up with special days activites, to increase sales
conversion through e-commerce platforms.
Strong analytical problem
- Ambitious, confident and
able to take initiativeWHAT COULD L'ORÉAL OFFER YOU
- The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams if
you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping others shine along
- Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the
business, and the most passionate people
- A diverse environment
- Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
- World class training and development#WEARELOREAL
Take a closer
look at our world here!
- Minimum 1 year of experience in digital communications and