CRM Junior Manager
Country : Turkey
Region : İstanbul Avrupa
Town : İstanbul
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Create, develop and execute CRM marketing strategy, calendar, and process.
- Identify opportunities to drive incremental revenue from existing customers at key stages of their relationship with PUMA
- Increase emotional engagement with existing customers to increase repeat purchase rates and Lifetime Value
- Identify opportunities to grow the database; in valuable customer segments
- Responsible for any loyalty driving initiatives including customer competitions, partnerships, and giveaways
- Report on activities against core KPI's and feeding back recommendations to key stakeholders for optimal performance.
- Create monthly and seasonal decks to present back to key stakeholders, making recommendations on future strategy
- Full ownership of all email execution, planning, and improvements
- Develop personalized email strategy Develop a test & learn plan for optimizing targeting, creative and CRM messages. Understand how to validate the results and how to act upon findings in coordination with overall customer behavior
- Fluent in both Turkish and English
- At least 3-years' experience in CRM & Retention Management
- Loyalty or CRM program experience
- Proven experience in managing and coordinating multi-channel marketing campaigns (with the multi-channel user journey/experience in mind at all time
- Excellent database / CRM knowledge and expertise in reading/understanding data
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Commercially minded, inquisitive and motivated to understand our customer
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.