h&m Business Tech - Local Product Lead
Country : Turkey
Region : İstanbul Avrupa
Town : İstanbul
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
If your answer is "Yes!", then this opportunity might be something for you.
H&M Business Tech is established to take the lead in changing the fashion industry completely, combining business and technology with innovation to create new business and customer value. Towards the role of a Local Product Lead as a part of a Business Tech team in a sales market we want to create a global and collaborative network for the newly formed function and make sure that our Business Tech products are achieving desired effects in the markets and are relevant for our customers & colleagues in different parts of the world.
As a Local Product Lead in Business Tech you will be in the center of the action where product meets business on a local level. You will be working closely with Regional Product Leads, Global Product Owners, and teams including various stakeholders to make sure that the product development is in line with the needs in the markets to create value. You are responsible for rolling-out new products and changing existing products to benefit realization within your dedicated markets. The Local Product Lead is one of the first roles to be recruited to the Business Tech team in the sales market and you will therefore play an important role in setting the foundation for the future organization and capabilities. Furthermore, you will:
- Act as a partner to several Regional Product Leads and global product teams and provide continual feedback from the sales markets and help them derive actionable insights and product requirements by applying your knowledge.
- Contribute with insights and specialized Business area expertise from a local perspective to help improve Products.
- Support with identifying new product features based on business opportunities by assessing feasibility and requirements
- Planning and preparing the roll-out of products in markets, coordinating both with regional stakeholders as well as global product teams, ensuring alignment on dependencies and timelines.
- Act as the primary escalation point for local stakeholders or directly for end user business units in relation to owned products during roll-outs and operations.
- Ensure strong operational and organizational readiness within markets when rolling-out new and change of existing products
- Develop a thorough understanding of technical- and processes related issues and act on them during the roll-out
- Support sales markets and regions with setting up budget, resources, communication, training, and change management when deploying a new or change of an existing product
- Communicate and manage various stakeholders in an inclusive and efficient way to ensure alignment of goals and tasks to ensure the overall success of the products within your area
- Promoting the agile mindset and culture across all organization, countries & regions.
Just like us you believe in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency and trust.
You are a great communicator with strong stakeholder & change management skills within an international and diverse context. To be successful in the role, you will want to make a difference in Business Tech, have a growth mindset, a solid understanding of the business operational side within the domain you want to support, strong collaborations skills and the ability to lead others through humble servant leadership. Furthermore, we believe that you:
- Have a business and customer-oriented mindset and solve complex problems
- Ability to communicate clearly including listening to customers, both internal and external, and synthesize insights into actionable adjustments to a product
- Ability to drive roll-out and change initiatives incl. task breakdown, prioritization and planning, pro-active risk management and status monitoring
- Understand global strategies and making them relevant in a local context
- See risks and issues and how to mitigate or handle them proactively
- Have understanding and experience of Agile product development
- Experience from Value Proposition Definition and OKR Methodologies is an Advantage
- Fluent in English both written & spoken
This position will be located at our Support Office at Nişantaşı/Istanbul
Are you ready to take on this challenge?
Here is your chance for a career out of the ordinary! We look forward to receiving your application!