h&m Business Tech - Site & Field Support
Country : Turkey
Region : İstanbul Avrupa
Town : İstanbul
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Do you find it rewarding to provide excellent technical service and hands-on support to your colleagues?
Do you have a strong interest in problem solving and troubleshooting, always with a curious mindset?
If the answer is "Yes!", then this opportunity might be something for you.
H&M Business Tech is established to take the lead in changing the fashion industry completely, combining business and technology with innovation to create new business and customer value. Towards the role of a Site & Field Support as a part of a Business Tech team in a sales market we want to create a global and collaborative network for the newly formed function and make sure that our Business Tech products are achieving desired effects in the markets and are relevant for our customers & colleagues in different parts of the world.
As a Site & Field Support, you will handle a wide range of temporary hands-on support and troubleshooting for end users and technical assignments on behalf of Product or Service Teams as well as the Service Desk. Your daily task is broad and varied. It can be about performing physical on site configuration or inspection of a product or service. You act as the service team's extented arm on a local site and provide technical assistance such as troubleshooting software, hardware, performing local installations and adjustments, and distributing office equipment.
What you will do as a Site & Field Support
As a Site & Field Support you serve as the link between Product/Service Teams or centrally located support (e.g. Service Desk) and the local site where tech products/services are installed and used. By being a communicating person who have a passion for assess and support the needs of our customers and colleagues you will find this position exciting. Furthermore, your will:
- Install, configure and upgrade tech products and equipment
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and fix a range of technical and/or user problems related to the site where the products/services are installed
- Create and update documentation about installations
- Report to and communicate with the orderer of the assignment about status
- Ensure that configuration and asset information is correct
- Provide feedback to Product/Service Owner about possible improvements
- Configure and hand out office equipment
- Keep configuration and asset information up to date Just like us you believe in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency and trust.
You are a great communicator with strong stakeholder & change management skills within an international and diverse context. To be successful in the role, you will want to make a difference in Business Tech, have a growth mindset, a solid understanding of the business operational side within the domain you want to support, strong collaborations skills and the ability to lead others through humble servant leadership. Furthermore, we believe that you:
- Have a business and customer-oriented mindset and solve complex problems
- Have the ability to communicate clearly including listening to customers, both internal and external, and synthesize insights into actionable adjustments to a product
- Have the ability to drive roll-out and change initiatives incl. task breakdown, prioritization and planning, pro-active risk management and status monitoring
- Understand global strategies and making them relevant in a local context
- See risks and issues and how to mitigate or handle them proactively
- Have understanding and experience of Agile product development
- Have experience from Value Proposition Definition and OKR Methodologies is an Advantage
- Are fluent in English both written & spokenThis position will be located at our Support Office at Nişantaşı/Istanbul
Are you ready to take on this challenge?
Here is your chance for a career out of the ordinary! We look forward to receiving your application!