Junior Financial Controller
The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents!Our 34 international brands include L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, L’Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more.For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1st beauty-tech company all around the world!The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty.WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Monthly closing and reporting process within the division in line with the policies and deadlines of the Group
- Optimize the costs and efficacy of actions undertaken in accordance with the standards and good practices set down by Internal Control by maintaining constant links with his/her contacts (e.g. customer benefits, value analysis, cost analysis, POS advertising, CSV etc.).
- A key role to participate in financial planning process in rolling estimates (trend) and budget periods in collaboration with other business functions
- Manage complex, multi-faceted projects, systems in order to optimize the costs and efficacy of actions undertaken in accordance with the standards and good practices set down by Internal Control by maintaining constant links with his/her contacts (e.g. customer benefits, value analysis, cost analysis, POS advertising, CSV etc.).
- Monitor costs and carry out all analyses required to identify risks and opportunities and to propose the appropriate actions DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
- 4 years’ university degree,
- 0-2 years of experience in controlling / financial audit, preferably in FMCG sector (imperatively at least an internship in controlling, finance, audit)
- Strategic thinker, self-motivated, proactive, and energetic WHAT COULD L’ORÉAL OFFER YOU
- The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams if you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping others shine along the way
- Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the business, and the most passionate people
- A diverse environment
- Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
- World class training and development#WEARELOREAL