Junior Manager Marketplace
Country : Turkey
Region : İstanbul Avrupa
Town : İstanbul
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Act as a project manager for all the marketplaces - new & existing.
- Manage the launch process in terms of technical & product planning aspects.
- Manage marketplace processes, enable growth in sales and margins according to brand initiatives and Puma's strategy.
- Challenge given structures, identify inefficiencies and drive optimization of the marketplace set up to ensure healthy expansion of business.
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve marketplace tactics and operations, enhance customer experience and maximize ROI.
- Be the main contact point for MP partners and manage the accounts in MP panels.
- Drive the decided strategy and oversight of several marketplace e-commerce channels and responsible for the product/channel mix and optimization between marketplaces on a weekly basis.
- Work across technology, fulfilment, customer service and product teams to ensure proper system and execution of the daily operations of the channels
- Plan weekly, monthly and annual forecast for channels as well as item and category projection for inventory management.
- Create and launch continually promotional activity at the item/category level and execute the channel strategy with Marketplace partners.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
- Fluent English speaker
- Should have at least 3 years' experience in product and sales management in e-commerce
- Marketplace experience is a plus
- Good network with industry
- Interested in Sport (preferable if he / she plays a sport)
- Be a team-worker
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills