Manager Marketing Wholesale Accounts
Country : Turkey
Region : İstanbul Avrupa
Town : İstanbul
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Manage account and internal relationships to build strong teams, clear vision and impactful delivery.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our key wholesale accounts and advise them on marketing campaigns best fit their needs.
- Define, refine and execute consumer focused marketing strategies to support growth for a strategic wholesale account group and PUMA Turkey business - across sports performance and sport-style business units.
- Lead and plan seasonal account marketing to drive retailer success; collaboration with Sales & Merchandising teams, including sell-in and sell-through.
- Integrate with the wider marketing team, to maximize opportunities for your key accounts, ensuring trade needs are considered and delivered.
- Identify customer complaints, translate those into PUMA environment to esolve those issues quickly and effectively.
- Collaborate across the Wholesale team, Marketing team, leading meetings and team communications as needed.
- Support the production of marketing documents including presentations, reports as well as input to regional requests.
- Budget management
- Collaborate with creative agencies, social media agencies and PR agencies in order to deliver the needed Marketing material for key accounts.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field of study.
- Minimum of 3 years' in marketing field and 1 year' experience in marketing management; specific experience with agency and influencers is desired.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects effectively and with desired end results is important.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders.
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills and aptitude for fostering positive relationships.
- Customer-oriented mindset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills both English and Turkish.
- Extensive knowledge of the sportstyle category and marketplace.
- Passionate about sportstyle and fashion culture.