Marketing Senior Specialist
Country : Turkey
Region : İstanbul Avrupa
Town : İstanbul
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Employés actuels de LS & Co, cliquez ici pour postuler via votre compte Workday.
Objectives of this Role
Objectives of this Role
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company's brand strategy in the countries of the responsibility. Obtain a thorough understanding of our products, internal standards, and differentiators to develop strategies aimed at increasing effective communications and brand awareness.
- Execute marketing plans to reach target audience through identified channels. Manage the implementation of the PR programs, advertising and media campaigns and support e-commerce & wholesale.com with marketing POV to achieve the Business Plan. Ensure the alignment with the Global Marketing Strategy while building local relevancy.
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success
- Provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends
- Further knowledge and education regularly through workshops, research, and seminars, and share best practices, and local marketing ideas and tactics with the team
- Take part in brainstorming sessions, offering analytical insights to develop and plan creative marketing campaigns that increase brand awareness
- Media: Building up the media buying strategies. Creating or localization of content and coordinating the campaigns with ecomm and other functions.
- Ecomm: coordination & site refreshments of levis.com.tr and marketplace based on the calendar build upon local priorities. Manage the performance marketing activities. Managing customization & eCRM programs.
- CRM: Support the launch of new Levi's CRM program and contribute it with a growth mindset.
- PR: running PR programs, planning and running projects and launches. Daily/weekly/monthly manage & monitor the activities and report follow ups. Operating influencer marketing and seeding activities. PR showroom management. All in a collaboration with local & lobal PR teams.
- Social media: Overall strategy and execution. Manage and control the monthly social media plan, localization of global contents plus coordinate local content creation. Social media community management.
- Channel marketing: following up the promo calendar, provide communication with shopping mall's marketing departments at any promo/campaign period.
- Following A&P and all invoices of marketing department regularly and manage SAP process.
- Perform regular site visits, to get a solid understanding of the markets and consumer.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Minimum of 4-5 years experience in a preferably global, branded consumer environment. Experience with an iconic brand is a plus-apparel, youth or entertainment industry.
- Demonstrated ability to "read" the marketplace and be culturally connected to the youth-oriented consumer.
- Existing connection with key fashion in media and opinion leaders.
- Experience with product launches and/or integrated marketing campaigns
- Track record of managing projects and working with cross-functional teams
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- Strong interpersonal skills with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- SAP Literacy is a plus
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Information management & problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- No military service obligation for male candidates.
Skills and Qualifications