Country : Turkey
Region : İstanbul Avrupa
Town : İstanbul
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Employés actuels de LS & Co, cliquez ici pour postuler via votre compte Workday.
- Key Metrics & Responsibilities
- Engagement in product development - Risk and do-ability analysis, mapped to vendor capability
- Pre-production and failure proofing - Engagement before production to download and set up processes and product requirements. Ensure adherence to pre-production closures before bulk is initiated and set up checks and balances to address Critical to Quality aspects. Work with vendor to upgrade or adjust processes, as required.
- Cross Functional - Pre-empt challenges and engage with PD, Sourcing and Finish teams to de-bottleneck issues.
- Vendor Relations - Drive smooth and value-adding engagement with Vendors
- Core Functional - Ensure adherence to KPIs through process and product audit and improvements, including guided implementation of best practices. Vendor and product improvements will be measured as Defective unit's rate in addition to plant and DC first time pass rates and DHU reduction KPIs. Additional responsibility includes visibility of Product Safety and partial field support to sustainability function.
- Work on process assurance projects to prevent issues from end consumer point and engage in root cause analysis and corrective action plans if issues arise.
- Education: Graduate. Preference will be given to exposure on Best Practices and Industry specific diploma or degree.
- Experience: 3-5 years,