Regional CRM Manager
Country : Turkey
Region : İstanbul Avrupa
Town : İstanbul
Category : Retail management
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Creates, develops and executes CRM marketing strategy, including campaign calendar, mail, CRM, loyalty, referral, SMS or lifecycle marketing campaigns for Middle East.
- Responsible for the end-to-end process of all customer-facing retention activities both offline & online stores.
- Identifies opportunities to drive incremental revenue from existing customers at key stages of their relationship with PUMA Middle East.
- Increase emotional engagement with existing customers to increase repeat purchase rates and Lifetime Value.
- Identify opportunities to grow the database, in valuable customer segments in Middle East Market.
- Responsible for any loyalty driving initiatives including customer competitions, partnerships, and giveaways.
- Full ownership of all email execution, planning, and improvements & global CRM software.
- Develop personalized email strategy develop a test & learn plan for optimizing targeting, creative and CRM messages.
- Understand how to validate the results and how to act upon findings in coordination with overall customer behavior.
- Reports on activities against core KPI's and feeding back recommendations to key stakeholders for optimal performance.
- At least 5 years experience in CRM & Retention Management.
- Experience in leading CRM across multiple communication, data platforms and managing complex data analysis and recommendations.
- Consumer centric and data driven performance mindset.
- Proven experience in managing and coordinating multi channel marketing campaigns (with the multi channel user journey/experience in mind at all time.
- Commercially minded, inquisitive, and motivated to understand our customer.
- Professional and efficient communication in English, independent working style with a strong self drive and a high level of motivation.
- No travel restrictions.