Retail HR Manager
Country : USA
Region : Florida
County : Orange County
Town : ORLANDO
Category : Human Resources
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
- With due recognition of adidas core belief and mission and in accordance with HR strategies and business objectives, to hold the responsibility of;
- Supporting Business Partners proactively to deliver HR services in all HR pillars
- Understanding the changing business needs regarding people issues, internal communication, and personnel administration
- Implementing, developing, maintaining, and following up on HR policies, programs and procedures
- Advising line managers and employees on questions and problems related to people processes
- Driving implementation and execution of retail HR and retail talent strategies and processes, including onboarding, training & development, performance & succession, career management, employee engagement, rewards, and recognition for retail field and back office teams.
- Driving the delivery of retail HR systems, processes, and tools and driving the implementation and execution of strategic topics.
- Creating, developing, and implementing new projects to improve the knowledge, skills, and competencies of retail and back office teams.
- Ensuring excellent communication with the retail field and HR team with regular field visits to stores.
- Coaching and developing store managers and team leads in a structured approach for improving their people management skills, coaching skills, and business acumen.
- Improving engagement both for back office and in stores with a deep broaden the focus on retail field needs.
- Ensuring retail field and back office disciplinary actions are in line with local labor law.
- Ensuring all retail HR standards/procedures are updated regularly and fully implemented within the support area.
- Ensuring all HR KPIs are achieved, all projects are implemented on time, within budget, and quality and create effective value for the organization.
- Acting in collaboration with Talent Acquisition, Talent Partnering, and Rewards teams to attract, retain and develop teams to foster the achievement of business targets in all sales channels including Retail and Wholesale.
- Ensure all Retail HR policies are cascaded to WHS and DTC organization to enable targeted business growth and development of people and service capabilities across all sales channels of adidas Turkey organization.
- Ensuring that HR IT Systems/applications are in place to support the efficiency and effectiveness of HR-related processes.
- Ensuring proper updates of SAP modules (e.g. Org Management) and HR reports on a regular basis.
- HR CoE Teams (TA, TP, and Rewards)
- EM HR Teams
- Line managers of departments in scope
- Employees of departments in scope
- Authorities, attorneys
- People-focused with an excellent ability to communicate with diverse employees
- Highly integrative with a strong customer service mind
- Passion to work on multi-functional tasks and projects
- Strong understanding of business priorities
- Strong ability in listening, empathizing coaching, and feedback
- Pro-active (engaging & impact-oriented) mindset, both process and result oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Management, Economics, Social Sciences or a related field
- At least 5 (+) years HR BP experience with a strong understanding of business priorities and the retail market
- Intercultural work experience
- Good presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluent in English and Turkish both written and verbal
- Advanced MS Office skills