Country : Turkey
Region : İstanbul Avrupa
Town : İstanbul
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Manages Retail Area Managers in a clear and motivational manner and cascades brand direction across the company to retail team.
- Leads multiple stores across channels including store management, financial planning, talent development, correspondence with corporate partners, and overall strategy of the business.
- Directly responsible for sales performance of offline stores.
- Identifies market opportunities influence and achieve sales, develops operating budgets, and monitor performance. Works with Buyers and Planners, Allocations, and Visual Merchandising to elevate the brand experience in different stores.
- Ability to guide individuals toward goal achievement using inspiration, negotiation, teamwork/collaboration, motivation, and talent/leadership development skills, including the ability to lead dynamic teams
- Displays strong leadership skills while managing several team members, and provides constant feedback pertaining to performance
- Supports and empowers Retail Area Managers to make decisions that align with brand values.
- University Degree, preferably in Business field.
- At least 7 years of experience in Retail Business as Manager Level.
- Fluent in English
- Proven skills/abilities in strategic management,
- Excellent written and verbal communication & decision-making, analytical skills and time management.